It has taken me a while to post because the next things I wanted to post were recipes and I was too
lazy busy to convert my raw images to jpegs. I got these fabulous recipes on Pinterest— the place that inspired me to blog in the first place. I’ve found 3 great recipes and I can’t wait to share them with you and let you know what I think of them. So, you have those recipes to look forward to…
In the mean time, I would like to share with you my favorite iPad apps. These are paid apps unless otherwise noted:
- Feeddler Pro–I use this to read my Google feeds.
- Instapaper– I use this in conjunction with Feeddler and Safari. It helps me save articles in a very readable format (without the ads)
- Pinboard (free)–I use this with my Pinterest account
- Words With Friends HD–best game EVER!!
- Pimp Your Screen– Allowed me to easily personalize my iPad.. There are a lot of REALLY good images that you can use.
- Numbers– MS Excel for the iPad
- CraigsPro– I love craigslist. I use it to buy and sell used stuff.
- ToonCamera–turns your pictures into cartoons.
- Cut My Rope–Kids game but it is oddly addictive.
- Where’s My Water–Same story as above
- Netflix– Stream movies on your ipad. You can take your movies with you on vacation!
- Livestrong– Fabulous Calorie counter
- People Magazine (free app but magazines cost $)–This where I get my dirt on celebrities