The Blogs That I Enjoy
One of the effects of my addiction to Pinterest is that my feedler app now has sooo many food blog subscriptions. Sometimes it is overwhelming (usually when I haven’t read my feeds in a while) and other times it is inspiring. Before, I used to try Googling “food blogs” or “recipe blogs” and I only found bloggers that really no longer blogged about food. So I thought that I would compile my own list, since I found them on Pinterest. So here are some of my most favorite food blog feed subscriptions in alpha order. I would encourage you to visit them like I do 🙂
- Add a Pinch
- All Recipe — a great place to pick from thousands of recipes and try them! With this site, there are so many recipes that you have to subscribe to multiple feeds. It’s helpful to read the ratings and the comments (people often make modifications and comment on the result).
- Andrea Meyers— I especially like the Kids Cook posts. These kid posts are kid friendly and give you tips on how to show the kids to cook the particular recipe.
- Baker Lady –She is the originator of the Peanut Butter Bars.
- Budget Bites – This blogger actually shows you the cost of the recipe, which in this day and age of expensive food– is pretty cool.
- Cake Wrecks -This site isn’t an inspiration. It’s actually cakes that have gone bad. I am strangely fascinated with this blog.
- Chef in Training
- Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
- Cooking Classy
- For the Love of Cooking
- Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
- Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Plain Chicken –It’s better than it sounds 🙂
- Real Mom Kitchen -She also has a kids cooking series of posts.
- Savoring the Thyme
- Serious Eats – Sometimes these are just about food trucks or restaurants. But they do post recipes or recipe links that are REALLY good.
- She’s Becoming Doughmesstic
- Six Sisters – I have to say, that this is one of the best sites EVER. Especially for a mom like me. I’d love to one day make it onto their link party posts.
- Skinny Taste
- Slow Cooker from Scratch – This site is also Kalyn. I love using my slow cooker because now that I work, it is so much more convenient to prep and let it cook while I work.
- Soup Chick – I LOVE soup.
- Table for 2
- The Hungry Housewife
- The Way to His Heart
It’s a lot, I know. You can see why I get overwhelmed. I actually subscribe to more, but these are my favorite. Enjoy!!